Yoga wall ropes
Yoga wall ropes is a hot new way to achieve a stronger, deeper, and more effective stretch and opening in the physical body.
Used for several decades by followers of the Iyengar Yoga method, this tool has popped up in many studios around the nation to offer its incredible benefits to the greater population.
Benefits of Yoga wall ropes:-
- The rope wall is especially useful for people who are stiff, injured, or unable to perform yoga poses without added stability.
- The rope wall allows the yogi to become more aware of their body in space, a concept knows as proprioception. For this reason, rope wall yoga is also beneficial for advanced yogis.
- Rope wall yoga also offers variations for deep backbends and inversions that can only be performed with a considerable amount of flexibility.
- The most revered benefit of the rope wall is its ability to provide a much deeper stretch than a practitioner might normally find in a yoga pose.
- The traction of the ropes provides safe support that can be leveraged for deeper chest openers, spine extenders, and even some standing poses.