Air Purifier also is known as Air Cleaner used to clean the air in a room, office, or any place. It improves air quality in any indoor place.
This device is beneficial to allergy suffers and asthmatics and reducing or eliminating second-hand tobacco smoke.
To clean and pure the air of rooms, generally, Air Purifiers take half to two hours, and this purification depends upon many factors like the size of the room, purifying coverage of Air Purifiers, fan speed, etc.
By leaving Air Purifier on night or day will keep the air of room cleaner but it will require frequent change of filters.
Air Purifier requires maintenance because as a filter of Air Purifier become dirtier, its effectiveness will reduce accordingly.
Some Air Purifiers also create noise, whose range is 35 dB to 70 dB. Most Air Purifiers are lightweight and small size so they can be moved from one room to another easily.
There are 2 ways of purification of air by the air purifier, one is passive and the other is active. Passive technology helps the air purifier to use the air filters to unite the pollutants and drain them in the drainer while active technology helps air purifier to generate negatively charged ion generally know as anion into the air so that pollutants get adsorbed (which means attached) to the surface of the anion and get easily cleaned
History of Air Purifier:
In history, in 1860, John Stenhouse created the first practical respirator.
In 1950, HEPA filters were high efficient Air Purifier. HEPA or High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestance technology is using in portable Air Purifier because it removes easily airborne allergens.
The first residential HEPA filter sold in the year 1963 by two brothers of Germany Manfred and Klaus Hammes.
Techniques used in Air Purifiers-
There are many and different techniques used in Air Purifier for air purification, some of them are following-
- Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation
- Activated carbon
- Polarized media electronic Air Purifiers
- Photocatalytic Oxidation
- Ionizer Purifiers
- Immobilized Cell Technology
- Ozone Generators
- Titanium Dioxide Technology
- Thermodynamic sterilization
The requirement of Air Purifier:
Dust, Pollen, Pet dander, mold spores, and dust mite feces act as allergens, Which trigger an allergy to sensitive people as well as to babies.
Also smoking particles and volatile organic compounds can cause a risk to health. Also, sick building syndrome symptoms can be seen for long term exposure to various components and volatile organic compounds, to human beings. Therefore Air Purifiers are required.
Also, Air Purifier clean the room with dust, so the room does not require more frequent cleaning.
Why Buy this Air Purifier:
There are many diseases Lung Diseases, respiratory problems, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, etc. that can occur only by inhaling impure air, so to be healthy and to stay away from this disease every family should have an Air Purifier.
Room Air Purifier should always be placed at 6 to 10 feet from the head of the bed, with direction pointed towards bed.
The disease occurs like chronic illness and death of 8.4 million people each year. So Air Purifier is an important factor, which is required in every house.
This Air Purifier has the following features-
- This bundle includes a unit of TruSens Z-2000 air purifier and a box of replacement carbon filter
- This Contemporary air purifier combines DuPont filtration with a unique approach to delivering cleaner air
- It has a SMARTER SENSING: Our remote SensorPod monitors the air quality and takes action. Placed across the room.
- It CAPTURES AND DESTROYS POLLUTANTS: 360-degree DuPont filtration captures pollutants such as allergens, VOC gases, and microscopic particles.
- It has UltraViolet sterilization destroys germs and viruses that can build up on the filter, preventing re-circulation of live germs.
- It has a DETAILED LED DISPLAY: The illuminated, color-coded display communicates good (blue), moderate (yellow) or poor (red) air quality and a numeric value provides a greater level of detail.
- It has a DUAL AIRFLOW: Pure direct proprietary technology splits clean air into two air streams, delivering purified air more comfortably and efficiently throughout the room. Proven to be 24% more efficient.
Air Purifier will keep you and your family healthy. You should definitely buy this product. It has all the features that are required. It has value and quality in perfect order.