Exercise gym gloves
- A Wide Range to Choose From
- Buy weightlifting belts, gloves and gym accessories at Decathlon.
- Fabric: The core of a glove is made with animal leather while the softer part of it is cushioned and made of polyester, elastane and neoprene. The fabric is durable and provides extra grip to hold weights.
- Style: Gloves come in various styles covering either the entire hand or just the palms, and come in various sizes from XS to XXL.
- Cushioning and Support: Cushioning helps prevention of callouses, which are formed as a result of vigorous friction on the palm. A wrist support aids in the prevention of sprains and muscle slips, which could happen during power or weight lifting. These gloves also have the flexibility to be used for MMA practice.
- Grip and Wrist Support: A wrist support is fastened around the wrist with the help of Velcro. The thread marks of gloves are designed to prevent slipping.
You wear gloves to protect your hands for many tasks such as yard working, dish washing, floor scrubbing, auto repairing, house painting and hair coloring.
So why wouldn’t you would wear gloves to protect your hands during weight-lifting activities as well?
Weight lifting requires extensive use of your hands as you slide weight plates on and off, grasp barbells, move dumbbells or swing kettlebells.
The enjoyment of these activities should not be dampened by an injury or irritation such as an abrasion.
You may choose to wear lifting gloves to avoid calluses, but weight lifting gloves offer many benefits beyond protecting your hands and can even help you burst through workout plateaus.
The right pair of gloves for you fits easily into your gym bag, absorbs sweat, slides on and off with ease and provides odor protection. If you are evaluating your need for weight lifting gloves, consider these advantages
Weight lifting gloves protect your fingers
Lifting heavy weight loads on unexperienced hands may stress the tendons of your fingers. Typically, the middle finger takes the brunt of the force and if the tendons are overstressed, you may experience symptoms of tendonitis.
2.Workout gloves decrease calluses
Calluses are small rough spots on your hands that accumulate from friction.
Friction occurs during weight lifting when the handle of the bar repeatedly rubs against your palms. Although calluses are not dangerous, if you continue to exercise without protecting your hands, the calluses may become painful, crack or rip open.
3. Gloves eliminate the need for chalk
Fitness participants may use gym chalk to enhance their grip and decrease sweat. However, many gyms discourage or forbid the use of gym chalk as it is difficult to clean. Plus, some people are sensitive to breathing in chalk dust and may sneeze or cough when exposed to it.
5) Workout Exercise gym gloves increase stability
Weight lifting gloves provided stability for your hands and some types even have added security for your wrists. If you have previously injured your fingers, hands, or wrists, you may need this extra protection.
Watch this https://youtu.be/dKC0fGmRJjo