Start exercising now and burn your calories!
Our foldable treadmill with spacious running belt could provide effective workout space for you. It is great for walking, jogging and running, helping to boost your aerobic capacity and burn more calories. Designed for home use, it features a compact and ultra-thin design for easy storage. And the safety key can be stopped urgently to ensure your safety. Two built-in transport wheels are easy to move.
It’s a perfect complement to your room and office.
- Material: Iron Tubes and ABS Shell
- Color: Black, Silver
- Overall Dimension: 52″x 26″x 47.5″
- Folded Size: 26’’x 5″x 53.5″
- Dimension of Belt: 15.5″x 40.5″
- Net Weight: 61 lbs; Weigh Capacity: 220lbs
- Motor: 450W DC; Rated Voltage: 110V
- Speed Range: 0.5Mph to 5Mph
- Easy-to-operate Display
With a clear display, you can see your exercise time, calories, speed and distance accurately. There are 12 preset programs and time/distance/calorie countdown modes available for you to choose from.
- Tablet PC/Phone Holder
When you are bored, you can put your phone or tablet on the holder to watch the video or talk to your friends, which increases the fun of sports.
- Shock-absorbing & Non-slip Running Belt
15.5” x 41” large-area rubber running belt is shock-absorbing and non-slip, reducing the impact of motion and providing you with the best sports experience.
- Running Quietly
When you use our treadmill, it’s the same volume as the conversation, so don’t worry it will bother your family and neighbors.
- Protect Your Knees
Our treadmill has a shock absorbing system that fits your posture and protects your knees. It can help you train, build muscle, lose weight and promote metabolism.
- Foldable Design
The ultra-thin treadmill can be placed under the sofa or under the bed, reducing the floor space and making it ideal for any room.
Features & details
- 【Ultra-thin Foldable Design】 The compact, ultra-thin and lightweight design makes this treadmill easy to fold, carry and store. Two built-in wheels facilitate transport from one room to another. When you don’t use it, you can put it in the corner of the room or under the bed to save space.
- 【Easily Have a Healthy Body】Our treadmill is perfect for walking, jogging and running at home or office with its versatile fitness modes. You can use it for cardio training, weight loss, muscle toning and personal trainer workouts. Besides, the holder for a tablet PC and mobile phone allow you exercise with amusement.
- 【LCD Display & Versatile Modes】An easy-to-operate LCD display helps you monitor your exercise data for efficient workout routine. Selectable Time/ Distance/Calorie countdown modes help you achieve various training goals. Built-in P1-P12 speed modes are set for different challenging workout.
- 【Powerful Motor & Shockproof Design】Powerful but quiet 450W motor delivers speed from 0.5–5 Mph to meet different fitness demands. Featuring anti-skid rubber surface, 15.5’’x 40.5’’ running belt and six shock-absorbers for springy feeling, our treadmill is comfortable to use and holds up to 220lbs.
- 【Assembly Free & Safety to Use】A safety key with a clip connects you with treadmill, stops it immediately in an emergency, and protects you during exercise. The most important thing is that our treadmill does not need to be installed, which saves you a lot of time and energy.
Which treadmill is best for home use?
Here are the best treadmills:
- Best treadmill overall: ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill.
- Best treadmill for quiet workouts: 3G Cardio Elite Runner Treadmill.
- Best high-end treadmill: Peloton Tread.
- Best budget treadmill: Horizon Fitness T101-04 Treadmill.
- Best shock-absorbing treadmill:
- LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill.
What is the best inexpensive treadmill?
Best Cheap Treadmills
- Horizon T101 (2019) For $599, you can get this model by Horizon.
- NordicTrack C 700. Featuring a motorized power incline of 10%, adjustable cushioning, and a commercial grade
- 2.75 HP DurX motor, the NordicTrack C700 is a cheap treadmill that doesn’t skimp on comfort or performance
- ProForm 505 CST.
See this also:-
Watch this- https://youtu.be/mW5xTVHBLr0