chin up bars
Chin up bars Build and strengthen your back, biceps, arms, shoulders and other upper body muscles in the comfort of your own home with Kore’s Chin-up and Pull-up Bar! A complete pull up station package.
Set up your personal gym at home with our Chin Up gym Bar which is easy to mount. It is ideal for pull-ups, push-ups, chin-ups, crunches and prefect for working out your backs, shoulder, chest, arms, triceps, biceps, lats and abs.
6 point foam grips
6 non-slip padded handgrips provide a secure, comfortable grip and prevent sliding and interruption during your workout while protecting your hands and joints from calluses. Also, the 2 reinforced foam paddings at both ends are designed to protect your door frame from being scratched
3 grip point positions
It has three handgrip positions, narrow, wide, and neutral. The multiple handgrips help to vary your workout and target different muscle groups like arms, chest, core or inner and outer back effectively. Ideal for chin-ups, tricep dips and pull-ups or you can move the bar to the floor against your doorway, and it works great for doing push-ups or sit-ups
Simple home installation
The chin up bar is easy to install with a drill and screwdriver. It has a total of 8 hole positions for mounting and we have included bolts, washers and nuts along with installation instructions. We recommend that you mount it on a concrete block wall or secured wood beam. Please take caution and ensure that the pull up bar is securely fastened in place before you attempt to use it.
Strong and solid
This chin-up bar is a solid one piece construction made of heavy duty high grade steel for toughness and durability that can support up to 120 kgs or 300 LBS. Built to last, it is coated with a visually appealing black paint finish which is anti corrosive.
Features & details
- Ab Straps, Solid one piece Pull up bar, parallel grips, mounting hardware(8 x M8 Screws, 2 x 3″ screws with bolts) and installation instructions
- Dimensions: Fixed Pillar Length 20 inches, Top Rod length 38 inches; Padded foam grips for comfort against your hands and heavy-duty steel construction features with black powder coating to prevent rust and corrosion.
- Ideal for pull-ups, push-ups, chin-ups, crunches and Prefect for working out your backs, shoulder, chest, arms, triceps, biceps, lats and abs
- Three grip positions, narrow, wide, and neutral
- Gym quality pull up bar designed for easy home installation ; Maximum Load 120 kg
- In-Box Contents:Ab Straps, Solid one piece Pull up bar, parallel grips, mounting hardware(8 x M8 Screws, 2 x 3″ screws with bolts) and installation instructions.
How many chin ups bars can the average man do?
Men should be able to perform at least 8 pull-ups, and 13-17 reps is considered fit and strong. And women should be able to perform between 1-3 pull-ups, and 5-9 reps is considered fit and strong.
Can I do chin ups bars instead of pull ups?
In a nutshell, pullups is when your palms are facing away from you (overhand grip), and chin–ups bars is when your palms are facing towards you (underhand grip). Nothing fancy here. Pullups are often done at a wide-grip or either shoulder-width, and chin–ups bars are usually done at shoulder-width or narrow-grip.
The mighty pullup is one of the finest bodyweight exercises out there, bar none. You’ll both test your upper-body strength and build up your back muscle
- Best pull-up bar overall: Garren Fitness Maximiza pull-up Bar.
- Best ceiling mounted pull-up bar: Ultimate Body Press Ceiling Mounted pull-up Bar.
- Best freestanding pull-up bar: Stamina 1690 Power Tower.
- Best doorframe pull-up bar: Perfect Fitness Multi-Gym Doorway pull-up Bar.
See this also
Watch this:- https://youtu.be/WKZ8EtgzO2c